Branding, websites and content for people who are passionate about what they do
If you’re an organization, entrepreneur, or any type of creative person, we can help you show the world who you are. Image Swim is a small business that understands small business. We hope you will consider us as a part of your team.
We bring a visual personality to your business and make sure it’s consistent wherever it is seen. When developing content, we harmonize the voice to the visuals and clearly communicate who you are.
Creating a website can be overwhelming, developing content can make you feel lost, and social media marketing seems like school homework sometimes. Our goal is to make all of these things as simple as possible for you.
We are a full service studio that can help you from start to finish. We believe getting to know everything about what you do is the first and most important step to an effective brand. We create a unique message and a look and feel that’s carried through your website, social media, marketing collateral or whatever else we do together.
Image Swim will also teach you how to manage your site. This way you can add and change content as your business grows. We create social media plans and image libraries so you can DIY your digital marketing. If you would rather not go behind the scenes, we can manage your site for you. So if you’re ready to get out there, Image Swim is here to help you shine!
To learn more about Image Swim’s founder read this.
Here’s a few of the things we can do for you:
• Website development using cleanly designed, well-coded, fully customizable WordPress templates
• Look and feel for websites: custom headers, icon design, graphics, photography
• Content development for websites, print and social media
• Social media: image design and curation, content creation, planning
• Email branding, training for use of email marketing platforms
• Training for website management: content management systems (CMS), image creation, content creation
• Graphic design: logo design, business cards, posters, brochures, postcards, booklets, signage, collateral etc.
• Digital and traditional advertising design
• Image and photography library development
• Curation and portfolio development, plus creative support
• T-shirt design and branded promotional items